Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RELAX ... don't do it

I'm no stranger to sleepless nights. Those unfortunate few who follow me on facebook know this all too  well. So when a co-worker received a sample of the "RELAXATION" brownie - she readily handed it over, knowing it may offer me some much needed ZZZzzz's. 

As I eagerly unwrapped this slumber inducing treat, I felt like I was doing somthing illegal. The package did show Mary J. front and center. Yes, I clearly remember her from my younger daze. Hence my growing sense of paranoia. I slowly unwrapped this hope filled treasure and ... BLEHH! Let me tell ya, this thing tasted like total CRAP!  As far as sleep goes ... I felt a bit loopy ten minutes after I ate it and easily feel asleep that night, but falling asleep is never my problem, staying asleep is the issue. Do I recommend them? Nope. However, if you wish to do your own experiment - you better hurry up. These babies may not be on store shelves much longer ... FDA-says-relaxation-brownies-are-unsafe

No comments:

Post a Comment